Monday, June 22, 2009

Oh it's been WILD!

So I know I have not posted in right over a week, but I have been a busy little beaver!!! This is probably going to be a long post, unless I get overwhelmed with exhaustion and just call it a night.

Ok...so let's star with last week. I had decided to visit my parents in TN this weekend and I was going to leave with BOTH children on Thursday after Will's urology fallow up. I spent the better part of the early week surrounded by LAUNDRY! And we ALL know how much I truly enjoy doing laundry. That's right folks, NOT at all!!

By Wednesday I was DONE! Laundry was clean. Bags were packed and so was the truck. Mike took Will to his appointment Thursday with hopes of letting me sleep in. Well, he should have taken Morgan too! Her sassy self decided that I needed no sleep after 7:30. Gosh, to have her energy again, even for a little while! Once the guys got back, I loaded the kids in the car and set out on our three hour tour...a three hour tour. Ok so it is more like 10 hours with FEW stops!

The kids honestly did travel SO well. We even made GREAT time! And the best part, nobody got car sick this time! We arrived at Mom and Dad's a little after 8pm on Thursday.

Friday morning my Dad and I took Will to a local park and had a nice two mile walk. Its was fantastic. Will and I also hit the Tractor Supply and a boot store in The Boro. I even bought myself a pair of boots! I had not planned on it, but they are super cute! I will post pics, eventually!!

On Saturday Will and I were up very early and went in search of great deals! We even found a few! Will snagged a train, a truck, some mega blocks and (get this) a WAGON! All for about 26 bucks! My sister met me and snagged a GRAND car seat for her little man at a VERY reasonable price!! Then we headed out shopping. It was meant to be a SUPER quick trip but lasted WAY longer than I ever expected! We came home and enjoyed some LOVELY lunch with the rest of the family.

We were supposed to go to my friend Toshi's house later that afternoon for MORE yummy cook out food. Will took a very long nap and when he woke up...all heck turned lose!

As for me at this particular point, I am exhausted and I just want some sleep. So I think I am going to leave it at this for now and maybe tomorrow I will explain our time from Saturday afternoon until Monday evening.

Thank you for being so patient with my lack of recent blogging. I know all of my three readers are thrilled to have SOMETHING showing we have not dropped from the face of the Earth! :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad that Will is doing better, Maybe the end of the week, I will be doing better and we can see each other! Love ya girl!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete