Friday, June 12, 2009

Mango Sorbet

Hey all,

Ok so I have a new favorite treat. MANGO SORBET! It is sooo super yummy! My cousin, Michelle, gave me the final nudge to go get my family and ice cream maker already! So, Monday I did just that. On Tuesday night, we made strawberry ice cream. It is GOOD stuff. Mike, Morgan and Will all enjoy it. I do like ice cream just not as much as they do. I wanted something a bit more fresh. SO here is where the Mango sorbet comes in.

Want the recipe? I knew you did!! So here it is.

4 RIPE mango's peeled and cubed
1 cup simple syrup
3 Tbs lime juice

pure' your mango's then add the syrup and lime juice. Toss it all in the ice cream maker and let her rip!! I hope that you enjoy it as much as I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment