Saturday, June 6, 2009

Noodles, Birds and 4.4 miles







Today while I was fixing Wills lunch, he and Mike decided to feed one another cold noodles. They were having a lot of fun! Will as being such a baby bird! It was too sweet! So naturally, I took pictures!!

After lunch, we went for a walk. Our little walk ended up being 4.4 miles. We walked from our house, past the stables, along the James River and then back along the rail road tracks. It really was a nice walk. The female duck we saw along the way was injured. We don't know if it was recent or not, but she was limping and it just broke Morgans heart.

We stopped once we got to the river and took a SMALL break. Will enjoyed running around and Morgan just enjoyed the view. I must admit, the view is spectacular! You can see so many different kinds of boats out there and there are people fishing ALL over the place.

On our way back, we stopped by Liz and Eddie's house to invite them and all the kids over for dinner. We had home made tater salad, baked beans and grilled chicken!! It was SO yummy!! And we even had a very nice time with a house full of people, There were 4 adults and 6 children. They all did so well. Once dinner was over, they headed out and OUR children got ready for bed. Mike and I are sitting here watching Harper's Island while enjoying some ice cream. Yeah, after a 4 mile walk, just what we needed! :)

I hope you all have an amazing weekend. Ours has been lovely so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment