Here are a few pictures from our trip over the Labor Day week.
I hope you enjoy!
We sure did!!
Morgan and Will were excited to begin our trip.
I wish Will would have kept that attitude the entire eight hours!
Will was THRILLED to go out on the balcony every morning and sit like a big boy.
My family realized that we would not be in town for Morgan's birthday.
So they made her "party" happen a little early.
So they made her "party" happen a little early.
She had NO CLUE and it was great.
I am sure she will be thankful this happened in Nashville not here at home.
The indoor water park at our resort.
Oh my goodness it was AMAZING!
Morgan and Mike really enjoyed the water slides.
Will and I enjoyed the kiddie play area and the lazy river!
Morgan being silly at one of the MILLIONS of candy stores.
Will is DETERMINED to feed himself everywhere we go.
This gets VERY nasty, very quickly!
Here is thr "train" that carried us up and down the MOUNTAIN a few times.
The other times we rode in the car or golf carts.
Will LOVED the golf carts because he didnt have to be in a car seat.
We only walked down the MOUNTAIN once!!
We were too scared to attempt it again.
I hope you have enjoyed a few of our vacation photos. I will post more soon.
There are lots to share.
What would YOU like to see next?
The Aquarium or Scenery??
Till then y'all
No comments:
Post a Comment