Sunday, August 9, 2009

Long, Fun day.

I had today off of work. This doesn't happen too much on the weekends so when it does we really like to take advantage of it.

We were all wide awake by 830. I cannot say that we were all bright eyed and bushy tailed, but we were awake. Mike made muffins for everyone and we decided the plan for the day over breakfast.

The plan was to take Morgan shopping for school supplies. We ended up at my place of employment to get her a new back pack. She picked it out and it is super cute!! Then on to Target we go!!

Of course we CAN NOT go into Target with out hitting Starbucks and the snack bar. Will has gotten this new found obsession with POP CORN! So we HAD to have some. We got the supplies and headed out.

Next stop, KHOLS! It is tax free weekend, so why not make a stop for everybody!!I got some new shoes and a t-shirt. Mike got some new swim trunks. Believe it or not, Morgan and Will got NOTHING!

We grabbed some McDonalds on the way home. I know, I know, SO not a healthy thing to eat, but it was almost 2pm!!

Once we got home and ate, Mike and I thought it would be fun to head out to the sand pool here on post. The kids had a GREAT time. Will still WILL NOT put his feet on or near sand, but I guess one day, he will eventually have to face his fear.

That was basically our FUN and exciting day today. I hope you all have had an amazing weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment