Ok, so here's the deal with the WORST IHOP visit ever!!!
We got up early this morning. Got the kids all dressed and ready to go. But we were really unsure of where exactly we were going. There is a breakfast place here locally that we really enjoy and right down the road, and IHOP.
Morgan chose IHOP. So against our better judgement, we went there. We were seated right away, good thing! Our server came over quickly, good thing! It took FOREVER to get our drinks (milk, coffee and a coke) NOT a good thing. By the time she had gotten back to our table we were ready to order. Strange for us, but hey, we were moving right along today.
Our waitress repeated the order (though wrote nothing down)and she got it correct. Sweet! Right?? WRONG! It took over 45 minutes for us to get our food. Will was having a HUGE meltdown. I asked our waitress if our pancakes were up if she could please bring them out so he could eat. She brought out some pancakes with butter on top ( we asked for no butter on anything) and told us ours were not up yet, she just grabbed these for him. Clearly NOT our pancakes, but poor Will was beginning to make a scene! So we fed him. he finishes two pancakes and OUR food is STILL not out yet!!
Another table had been cleaned, resat, ordered and had began eating!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME! Once our food arrives we try feeding Will anything else he will eat, but he is "all done" and making it clear he is finished eating. Mikes order was messed up and again, butter was ALL over our pancakes!!! Mike is just disgusted with the whole morning. He and Will head out. Morgan enjoys her funny face pancake and I ask for to go boxes. When our waitress asks if everything is ok, I look at her like she is a bit insane. I mean, really? I am PACKING TO GO BOXES!!!
Once we got home, we ended up tossing the food because it was just nasty and reheated IHOP eggs just DO NOT sound yummy on ANY level!!
Also, I am cramping like a well....not feeling well at all. I am so sure you wanted to know this. But anyways. My little man is pooping for the first time in two days and it smells all rosy fresh...I promise! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment