"Happy Super Bowl day everybody! This morning I got up and looked out the window, it is the most beautiful day here in Virginia. My babies are happy and smiling and so far, all is well. So what are y'all doing for the Super Bowl tonight? As for us, we have not one, but TWO parties to go to. I know, exciting!! I had to cook something for both of them. For the first, mostly neighbors, we are having some chocolate chip cookie concoction, I will have to share the recipe for at a later date I am also taking homemade cinni-mini's...SO good! For the second one I am taking a family favorite, cocktail wieners wrapped in bacon with brown sugar, again YUMM-O! Have a great great day y'all. I sure plan to! (I will attempt to add pictures of my goodies at a later date.)
So here are 2 of the 3 recipes for our Super Bowl Sunday eats:
CINNI-MINI's
crescent rolls
butter
cinnamon
sugar
confectioners sugar
milk
vanilla
roll out the crescent rolls and pinch together the triangles so that you have two rectangles.
spread on the butter, sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
roll it up and cut.
place on non-stick cookie sheet and bake according to package.
ICING-
TONS of confectioners sugar a tad of milk and a lil vanilla flavoring.
mix it up, pour it on and eat 'em up!
Cocktail wieners
1 package lil smokies
1 package bacon cut into thirds
brown sugar
wrap lil smokies in bacon, secure with a toothpick
sprinkle with brown sugar
cook for 40 minutes in a 325 degree oven
ENJOY!!
We do something like your cocktail weiners but never heard of it like that. Thanks for sharing the recipes, I might try the brown sugar but not with British sausages that might taste nasty lol
ReplyDelete