Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I am not liking the medical process in Virginia!

Today was an alright day. I took Will in to see the Doctor this afternoon and turns out, he also has a sinus infection....who would have guessed? Can I just say I HATE Virginia right now! Its hard as heck to get into a Doctor here....then the hospital pharmacy makes you wait a BILLION years! So we take our prescriptions off post and wait just as long! I am SO completely irritated with everything medical here right now and not much is making it better.

Ok...Im over that now. I just had to vent my frustrations for a second. Now, on to other things...

Tomorrow morning I am going to take a college placement test. Im a little excited and A LOT scared!! I havent been in school in SO long! I am pretty sure I will be taking some remedial math classes, lets hope thats all! Wish me luck.

Till then y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment