I love Tuesdays. Its after Monday and almost hump day. Ahhhh. It is also coffee day with my girls! Every Tuesday morning a group of anywhere between 4 and 20 of us gather at different homes to enjoy girl talk. All of the kiddos play SO well together. They range from 2 months up to 9 (sometimes older) and we have 2 ladies that need to POP soon! So our group will have some sweet baby girls to love on. our conversations are RARELY anything serious, unless we are discussing our current dislike of our spouses job, ALL of us are military spouses. I love my Tuesdays! My kiddos can play and I dont have to watch them like a hawk. I can take a breath even if it is only for a few hours, its nice.
I also have class on Tuesday evenings at 4. This makes the time between coffee and school prescious! After coffee we grab lunch, Will naps, Morgan reads or plays quietly in her room. I have a chance to blog...I mean, study! But these last two weeks have been MURDER on Tuesdays mainly because of Monday night!
Here is where that "other things" in my blog title come about. See, Mike has been gone the last two weeks and we have had to have friends watch the kids. Not a huge deal at all because we have wonderful friends. This past week we ok. K & T watched them for us and they were played out and ready for sleep once I got home at 10pm! This week, we had our friend M watch the kids. I dont mind M comming over and watchign them at all. I dont even mind her bringing her own child because he is a good kid. What I DO mind is walking into my house at 10pm and there being half empty cups, dirty plates/bowls on the counter and food uncovered and left out since dinner time! M is 23 yrs old and should KNOW better!
I hate having to ask people to watch the kiddos. I really really do. But when I DO ask you to watch my kids, please leave me house the way it was left to you! If the kids finish dinner, I am not asking you to CLEAN my kitchen, but atleast put things back in the fridge! Put a lid on the pot of chilli, scrape the remains in the trash and pile all of th edishes in one side of the sink. Is that too much to ask? I dont think so! I would almost expect this from a teen possibly (though the ones I know clean thier messes) but not a 23 yr old mother who has her own home to keep clean! It makes me fearful to ever enter her house. I guess I should though so I know what to expect huh?
So after getting in from school at 10 last night, I still had to get both kiddos in bed (that were supposed to be there by 9) and clean the kitchen to a point I was ok going to bed with it not 100%. I didnt go to sleep until after 1130 and thats just not cool. Any ideas on how to ask this sitter to clean up her mess? I justhate to be rude. My husband is telling me to just grin and bare it for 2 more nights and we will never ask M to watch the kiddos again. I dont think I can handle walking into that mess 2 more nights!
Hello man! Incredible post however I extremely needed to simply drop a remark on your blog. Your blog has a super cool outline. Is this wordpress by possibility?
ReplyDeleteinteriors and fitouts abu dhabi