Well, it is officialy summer!! Happy second day of summer everybody! I hope you are having a nice one so far. Ours started with a bang!!
M has only been out of school for about a week now and it seems like we have yet to slow down for the "lazy" days of summer. This past weekend was Father's day and we were just running like crazy! Yesterday we went to a movie and today we had a group of ladies and thier kiddos over for coffee and snacks. It was fun but boy am I tired!!
The busy week does not slow down until maybe Sunday, ha! Tomorrow we plan on going walking in the park and then who knows what. Thursday we might hit a local spot, Blue Bird Gap farms, its free and sounds fun! And then Friday I plan on having them at the pool for a majority of the morning if not even longer!
I really enjoy keeping the kiddos busy. Will naps better and is gererally more satisfied. morgan on the other hand begins to expect some sort of constant entertainment and I just hate when things are EXPECTED! She also tried to have a sleep over every single night! Good thing I like her choice of friends! :)
Things are going to be interrestign the rest of the week and early next week. Mike is traveling with his job and I am at the end of my Biology class. It was only 8 weeks and he was NOT supposed to be going anywhere...yeah thanks a big bunch Mr Army! But thats ok...I will pass and life will be grand, atleast for a little bit.
Speaking of Biology, I guess I better stop blogging and get back to my notes and book. I have a test tonight and I am already ill prepared! ugh...the life of a military spouse/mom/student. Makes life interresting for SURE!
Hello man! Incredible post however I extremely needed to simply drop a remark on your blog. Your blog has a super cool outline. Is this wordpress by possibility?
ReplyDeleteinteriors and fitouts abu dhabi