Monday, February 22, 2010

Im so addicted

To the stinking Olympics!! Seriously! We have watched so much of the games this past week I cannot believe there is still a week to go!! AGH! We love it!!

We watched USA beat Canada in hockey last night. If you did not see that game....oh my goodness...look for it and find it online and watch it. It was intense from start to finish!! Crazy good stuff.

Will and Morgan are enjoying the games too. Will screams about hockey and any kind of skiing he happens to see. Morgan is, like most girls, completely intot he ice skating. I must admit though, she does love some hockey! Mike and I? Well if it is a sport, we are watching it, even curling!! Our DVR is completely overloaded with all of our "normal" shows. Can somebody PLEASE tell me what we ever did without DVR?? I mean, really?!

Anyhow, thats basically what has been going on in our neck of the woods recently. Hope you all have an amazingly awesome day! :)

2 comments:

  1. Same here... even right down to the DVR! I am like when am I going to watch this stuff since I am constantly watching the Olympics! Things keep deleting themselves so guess I better find some time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
    I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
    I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much!
    office curtains in abu dhabi

    ReplyDelete