Sunday, October 3, 2010

I made a ghost!!

I saw this picture a few years ago on some random blog that I happen to click on and it has been on my mind ever since! So this year, since I happen to have a random tomato cage laying around. I decided to try it.

Here is what you need:

2 ft tomato cage (for small ghost, 4ft for large one)
Hot glue gun (unless you're awesome and you sew)
White felt (24 inches across and 36 inches tall for SMALL ghost)
Black felt
Orange felt

Make a "ghostly" shape on your felt and cut it out....twice! Hot glue (or sew) the seams together. Cut out your ghostly face from the black felt and the letters B-O-O out of orange. Arrange them appropriately, hot glue them on and TA DA, you're done!! Slip your "ghost" over the cage and pop that puppy outside! Here is what mine looks like right now, but I think I am going to add some white (or possibly  orange) lights INSIDE the cage to make him "glow".



 Our ghost got some purple lights to spunk him up a little. I wanted to take the picture outside, but we have this AWESOME (not really) street light that shines right on his little ghostly face! So the lights don't show up too well. But is sure worked INside!

Happy Haunting!!
LC


3 comments:

  1. cute! look at you getting all crafty and sharing on here the how-to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest ghost. I love the purple lights in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, This content is very very great content, I got really good information from this content and it helps me a lot, I hope it can help many people like me.
    curtain shops abu dhabi

    ReplyDelete