Wednesday, October 27, 2010

ARGH!

Good Golly, it is only Wednesday and I already want to partake in some early 20-ish behavior...something like beinge drinking! Just kidding!!! No worries! It  has just been one of "those" days.

Will took a shorter nap than normal and woke in a crazy mood. Morgan only had a half day of school and has spent the last few HOURS doing math homeowork. Granted it was interrupted by gymnastics and dinner. Subtracting large numbers is going to be the death of both of us I do believe! Sigh....this too shall pass and I know I will eventually miss both of these crazy ages/stages with my kids, but today...I am having a calgon moment!

Anyhow, I made my first ever "Thank you" cards on the cricut today. I will post pics once I upload them, so keep an eye out.

Hope you are all having an amazing week. Thanks for stopping by.
LC

No comments:

Post a Comment