Our little boy is only two years old. A very sweet and loving two year old. A very sweet and loving and extreamly into sports two year old.
Durring the Olympics he rarely turned his head away from the TV. It didn't matter what it was, it could have been curling for all he cared. In fact, I think it was a time or three. He loves all things sports. Hockey, skiing, football, soccer, basketball, baseball...you name it.
This morning while I was getting ready for work, he and Mike were in the playroom. Will hit the ball off the t-stand. "good job buddy" I hear from the other end of th ehouse. Then I hear "great job Will" and then "honey, I think we have a problem". I was thinking, OH NO! He has broken a window or something!! Mike comes down the hall telling me that when he went to get the ball for Will, he immediately went into the hitting stance!! Mike tossed the ball. Will missed. He tried and I thought it was SO awesome I had to share.
Thanks for listening and have an awesome day!
(I will try to get some pictures of the kids up soon)
The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
ReplyDeleteI can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much!
motorized curtains in abu dhabi