So here it is Thursday and I realised I have not done a 10 things list in a WHILE!! So here ya go for old times sake.
1) I absolutely ADORE wrapping paper!! Need proof? Take a look at my last set of pictures. I took forever to pick those out!!
2) I love putting lights on Christmas trees. My big one has 500 and the little one has 200 I think.
3) Our Holiday decorations consist of snowmen, snowmen and more snowmen. I think if we could, we would have a snowman Nativity!
4) My favorite Christmas songs are "Mary did you know?" the Reba version and Kenny Chesney's "All I want for Christmas is a real good tan."
5) I LOVE my current job and adore the people I work with.
6) Our little dog looks super cool with a mohawk!
7) I have yet to decide what I am going to cook for our Christmas party next weekend!
8) I do not have my outdoor Christmas decorations up yet and oddly feel WAY behind!
9)My birthday is Monday.
10) I cannot remember a time I was not atleast a little bit tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment