It has been way too long since my last post. I guess you can say I have been a but busy. We have had a lot of changes going on here.
First off, I quit my job. It was a very sad thing for me but there were a lot of changes going on and it just seemed like the right time. I am also going back to school. I start May 17th and I am scared!
We also pulled Will from daycare. Another very sad thing for me. He LOVED going there and made so many friends. But since I was going to be home, we figured it best for us all. I have been trying to keep him on the same routine and do art projects at times too. this week we have been learning about Sea Animals. Monday we made jelly fish and today we made paper plate fish. It was fun. We are going on vacation to gatlinburg this weekend and will get to visit the aquarium. I hope he loves it as much as we do!
On to other things. basically for the sake of my kiddos memories later in life, I would like to put up some flood video links so that they will have the chance to see the devistation. I hope you get to take the time and really look and listen to some of these. Though we have not lived IN Nashville for a while, we will always be Nashvillians and miss it greatly!
so it didnt work the way i wanted it too but there are flood videos on here.
Stunning, Fantastic its looks so astounding. Much obliged to you for sharing this article and keep doing awesome. modern curtains abu dhabi
ReplyDelete