Friday, January 30, 2009

15 month well baby and the rest of our day

Today was Will's 15 month checkup. He is now finally at the adjusted age of 12 months. His Doctor was very pleased. We had clear ears, that for us is a HUGE feat! His lungs sounded clear, another big treat for us. He weighed in at 22 pounds 7 ounces and was 31 1/2 inches long. After starting at 2 pounds 2 ounces, we are awful pleased!! The Doctor also said we could begin the process of weining Will off of formula and onto soy milk. We will see how that goes. He has been with out oxygen for a few days now and has not dropped below 95% with his oxygen saturations. Hopefully, we are VERY close to dropping our pesky little oxygen habbit! YAY Will! Basically, that is the most recent information on our little man.

Morgan brought home a folder full of school work, all of it perfect! She is doing so well in school. She is, according to her teacher, an above average reader. I am so proud. Now if we could just get her to clean her room! She is outside playing with a friend right now, so I have a few minutes to blog.

I think I am getting sick. I have some congestion in my chest that I keep coughing up. It is NOT pretty! Nor is it much fun. I have not slept well the last few nights and cough all day. I have been taking some meds over the last two days so hopefully it will start to get better soon! After all, we have a busy weekend ahead! On Sunday we have not one but TWO Super Bowl parties to go to! Thank goodness we dont have to stay long at the first one, though thats the one I would rather be at! And I have to cook for both, oh fun! Good thing I like to cook! I think I am going to make cocktail wieners wrapped in bacon for one and a family favorite dessert for the other. Want the recipes...ask. I might just make a post about it.

Have a great weekend y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Thats good news for Will.
    Hope everything keeps going on this track for you.

    ReplyDelete